The ability to expand and connect to new systems and platforms is becoming increasingly important for organizations worldwide. Easy integrations are fundamental for creating ecosystems of connected infrastructures that when combined, have the ability to deliver better solutions than ever before. As the adoption of Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) and IoT solutions in all verticals continues to grow, it’s imperative to facilitate this growth for future innovations.
Cassia Networks and Kontakt.io are fueling this growth with a complete integration. This integration allows customers to easily manage and configure their Kontakt.io devices through Cassia’s gateways. Cassia gateways are integrated with Simon AI, Kontakt.io’s Location IoT Analytics Platform, and can be used for various use cases and applications.
The following products have been integrated:
- Cassia Networks’ X1000 and E1000 Bluetooth gateways can now scan, configure, manage and monitor Bluetooth devices in the Kontakt.io Panel (all in bulk and remotely with an active Infrastructure Management subscription)
- All Kontakt.io products (beacons and tags) are now integrated with Cassia’s X1000 and E1000 Bluetooth gateways
This integration delivers improved efficiencies for both Cassia Networks and Kontakt.io customers. Customers can now benefit from the following:
- Flexible: Cassia gateways provide edge processing with support for third-party applications, no changes required on end devices, ideal for indoor and outdoor use, bi-directional communication and integrates seamlessly with other solutions
- Scalable: Cassia’s X1000 and E1000 Bluetooth gateways are robust, interoperable and provide long-range connectivity and easy deployment
- Secure: End-to-end encryption, password protection, and secured pairing safeguard data transmission
- Easily completed integrations: requiring just two steps in the Kontakt.io Panel and complete setup in less than three minutes
- Cassia’s X1000 and E1000 integration with all Kontakt.io hardware: includes a full range of Bluetooth beacons and tags.
- Interoperability with Kontakt.io software products: includes Kontakt.io Panel for IoT device management, monitoring, provisioning, and Simon AI – the Location IoT Analytics Platform. The Kontakt.io Panel communicates directly with Cassia’s IoT Access Controller to receive data, providing a seamless out-of-the-box RTLS solution without the additional cost to develop your own integration.
Ready to explore the new possibilities from our integration with Kontakt.io and how this can benefit your organization? Join our live webinar on December 17th, 2019 at 9 am PDT.