Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Cassia Networks is made up of talented individuals with backgrounds that include experience with leading tech companies, such as: Google, Cisco, Tencent, Aruba, Roku, and Facebook.
For support-related inquiries, please fill out the form below
What types of partnerships are available with Cassia Networks?
The IoT eco-system is currently “under development.” With that in mind, we act as an experienced provider of enterprise Bluetooth IoT “best practices.” We’re especially excited to support innovative Bluetooth IoT solutions and ideas which bring value to organizations and marketplaces. For partnering discussions, contact Cassia Networks at email@example.com, or 408-444-9150.
- Reseller and distribution agreements
- Co-branded solutions
- Technology integration and licensing agreements
How can I purchase a long-range Bluetooth Gateway?
Please contact our sales team by completing the contact form for the latest pricing and availability information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I do with the Cassia SDK?
Customers can build an enterprise-level Bluetooth IoT platform. The Cassia SDK allows solution providers to connect their proprietary Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices to Cassia’s long range Bluetooth gateways. Once connected, the Bluetooth gateway acts an internet gateway and syncs the BLE device data to the cloud.
What is the process for getting started with the Cassia SDK?
- The process is simple. To get started, contact Cassia’s sales team by sending an email to: email@example.com
- The next steps include scheduling a phone call to discuss the potential use of Cassia Networks Bluetooth technology, and the signing of a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Cassia Networks.
- Partners who wish to use the Cassia SDK must order an enterprise long range Bluetooth gateway from Cassia Networks.
- Cassia then provides developer credentials and the documentation to get started with integrating the Cassia SDK into the Partner’s native app or cloud server.