Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Cassia Networks is made up of talented individuals with backgrounds that include experience with leading tech companies, such as: Google, Cisco, Tencent, Aruba, Roku, and Facebook.
For support-related inquiries, please fill out the form below
The IoT eco-system is currently “under development.” With that in mind, we act as an experienced provider of enterprise Bluetooth IoT “best practices.” We’re especially excited to support innovative Bluetooth IoT solutions and ideas which bring value to organizations and marketplaces. For partnering discussions, contact Cassia Networks at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 408-444-9150.
- Reseller and distribution agreements
- Co-branded solutions
- Technology integration and licensing agreements
For starters, you can build an enterprise-level Bluetooth IoT platform. The Cassia SDK allows solution providers to connect their proprietary Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices to Cassia long range Bluetooth routers. Once connected, the long-range Bluetooth router acts an internet gateway and syncs the BLE device data to the cloud.
- The process is simple. To get started, contact Cassia Networks Sales Team by sending an email to: email@example.com with something like, “I’d like to talk about the SDK,” and we’ll move on to…
- The next steps in the process, including a required phone conversation to discuss the potential use of Cassia Networks Bluetooth technology, and the signing of a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Cassia Networks.
- Partners who wish to use the Cassia SDK must then, of course, order an enterprise long range Bluetooth Router from Cassia Networks.
- Cassia then provides developer credentials and the documentation to get started with integrating the Cassia SDK into the Partner’s native app or cloud server.
And that’s when the fun starts.