- Long range Bluetooth router (outdoor)
- Multiple bi-directional connectivity
- Seamless Bluetooth coverage
- Easy deployment and management with Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC)
- Bluetooth locationing
- Remote access and control
- Easy integration with Cassia SDK
- Weather proof, designed for outdoor use
- The Cassia X1000 outdoor Bluetooth router is the world’s first enterprise long-range Bluetooth router enhanced for both indoor and outdoor Bluetooth IoT deployments in hospitals, clinics, senior centers, schools, stadiums, gyms, and other indoor and outdoor locations.
- Attaches to a pole or wall with an included mounting kit, or can be easily placed on a desktop or counter space.
- Receives power over Ethernet (PoE) and can be easily deployed anywhere – offering setup flexibility.
- Connects to the internet via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or 3G/4G USB dongle.
- Long range Bluetooth connectivity up to 1000 feet (NOTE: does not require Bluetooth 5.0 end devices).
- Expands the number of bi-directional pairing devices to 22 Bluetooth low energy devices.
- Listens to hundreds of Bluetooth low energy devices if put into listening-mode.
- The X1000 outdoor Bluetooth router is used as a protocol gateway to translate Bluetooth LE protocol and IP protocol. This enables access to Bluetooth low energy devices over the Internet from a remote location.
- Cassia enables solution providers to connect their proprietary Bluetooth low energy devices to the X1000 outdoor Bluetooth router by integrating the Cassia SDK into native app or server software. Important: No changes are required in the Bluetooth end devices.
- Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) enables solution providers to deploy and manage hundreds of Cassia X1000 outdoor Bluetooth routers and thousands of their connected devices from a single easy-to-use user interface.
- Radio Frequency – The Cassia X1000 outdoor Bluetooth router supports and follows the Bluetooth LE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 standards:
– Working frequency: ISM band 2.402 ~ 2.480GHz
– Duplex mode: full duplex, time division duplex (TDD)
- Bluetooth RF –
– TX power: 10dBm
– RX sensitivity: -105dBm
– Antenna Gain: 5.7dBi vertical polarized
- Multiple Roles -The Cassia X1000 outdoor Bluetooth router supports broadcast, listener, sender and receiver roles, and can execute multiple roles and different programs simultaneously.
- Security Services –
– Support Bluetooth 4.2 security standards
– Advanced military grade 128bit AES encryption
- Networking Connections –
– Integrated Wi-Fi on 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)
– 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet support
- Power Interface –
– Power over Ethernet (PoE): 802.3af/at compliant source
- Other Interfaces –
– Uplink: 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
– USB 2.0 (can be used for 3G/4G dongle)
– Reset button: Factory reset
- Bluetooth Locationing – X1000 outdoor Bluetooth router is used with the Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) to report location of Bluetooth low energy devices in real time.
- Mechanical – Dimensions/weight:
– 154 mm (BD) x 143mm (TD) x 259mm (H)
– Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Environmental –
– Temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
– Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
Storage and transportation:
– Temperature: -50°C to +70°C (-58° F to +158° F)
– Up to 85-MPH sustained winds
– Up to 135-MPH wind gusts
IP Ratings: IP65
- Visual Indicators (LEDs) –
– Power / System status
- Mounting – Mount kit for attaching the X1000 outdoor Bluetooth router to the wall or ceiling is included
- Certification –
– FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), BQB, SRRC (China)
- Warranty – 1-year limited warranty