- Long range Bluetooth low energy
- Multiple bi-directional connectivity
- Seamless Bluetooth coverage
- Easy deployment & management with Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC)
- Bluetooth locationing
- Remote access and control
- Easy integration with Cassia SDK
- The Cassia E1000 is the world’s most advanced enterprise Bluetooth router designed for deployments in industrial, hospitals, clinics, senior centers, schools, gyms, and other indoor locations.
- Attaches to the ceiling or wall with an included mounting kit or can be easily placed on a desktop or counter space.
- Receives power from a standard Micro-USB adapter or over Ethernet and can be easily deployed anywhere -offering customers the ultimate in setup flexibility.
- Connects to the internet via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or 3G/4G USB dongle
- Extends Bluetooth’s range up to 1000 feet and expands the number of devices that can be paired and connected up to 40 Bluetooth low energy devices.
- Listens to hundreds of Bluetooth low energy devices if put into listening mode.
- The E1000 can be used as a protocol gateway to translate Bluetooth LE protocol and IP protocol. This enables Bluetooth low energy devices to be accessed over the Internet from a remote location.
- Cassia enables our partners to connect their proprietary Bluetooth low energy devices to the E1000 Bluetooth router by integrating the Cassia SDK into their native app or server software. Important: No changes are required in the Bluetooth end devices.
- Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) enables solution providers to deploy and manage hundreds of Cassia E1000 routers and thousands of their connected devices from a single easy-to-use user interface.
- Radio Frequency – The Cassia E1000 supports and follows the *Bluetooth LE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 standards:
– Working frequency: ISM band 2.402 ~ 2.480GHz
– Duplex mode: full duplex, time division duplex (TDD)
* Note: supports 90% of Bluetooth 5.0 features.
- Bluetooth RF –
– TX power: 0 to 8dBm
– RX sensitivity: -105dBm
– Antenna Gain: 5dBi (which means the antenna may go as high as +5dBi and as low as 0 to -2dBi)
- Multiple Roles -The Cassia E1000 supports broadcaster, listener, sender and receiver roles, and can execute multiple roles and different programs simultaneously
- Security Services –
– Support Bluetooth 4.2 security standards
– Advanced military grade 128bit AES encryption
- Networking Connections –
– Integrated Wi-Fi on 802.11b/g/n (dual mode: 2.4GHz & 5GHz)
– 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet support
- Power Interface –
– Power over Ethernet: 48v DC (nominal) 802.3af/at compliant source
– Micro-USB, DC 5v, 2.1A- When both power sources are connected and active, PoE takes priority
- Other Interfaces –
– Uplink: 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
– USB 2.0 (can be used for 3G/4G dongle)
– Reset button: Factory reset
- Bluetooth Locationing – Use with the Cassia AC to report location of Bluetooth low energy devices in real time
- Mechanical – Dimensions with supplied mounting plate: 164 mm (W) x 164 mm (L) x 62 mm (D)（6.46” (W) x 6.46” (L) x 2.44” (D)）
- Environmental –
– Temperature: 0° C to +40° C (+32° F to +104° F)
– Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
Storage and transportation:
– Temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F)
- Visual Indicators(LEDs) – Power / System status- Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Mounting – Kit to attach the router to the wall or ceiling is included
- Certification – FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), BQB, SRRC (China), Telec (Japan)
- Warranty – 1-year limited warranty