Today, competitive smart health manufacturers and solution providers are delivering innovative IoT solutions using easy-to-use, long-range Bluetooth IoT connectivity that is reliable, easy to use and cost-effective. In an era driven by high medical demands and patient care needs, healthcare providers must provide quality care for their patients while still ensuring an ROI for their business.
Smart healthcare manufacturers are using Cassia’s gateways and IoT Access controller to overcome the scalability and flexibility challenges with legacy technologies. Cassia’s gateways and IoT Access Controller offers the following benefits:
- Improved end user experience: Cassia’s gateways are easy to use, easy to setup and provide multiple device connectivity.
- Reduce cost: Eliminate the high cost of monthly data fees and/or installing a costly infrastructure. Competitive smart health solutions use low-cost, low-power devices that use an organization’s existing infrastructure.
- Standardization: Bluetooth Low Energy’s worldwide standardization and massive installed base and eco-system reduces costs at every stage of development and deployment.
- Improved Range: Wearables using low-power solutions suffer from short range, limiting the mobility for end-users. Cassia’s gateways provide the long range connectivity needed for today’s smart health device manufacturers.
- Low power: Bluetooth is low power and more energy efficient allowing today’s device manufactureres to scale their IoT solutions.
Cassia works closely with smart medical equipment manufacturers and health solution providers to provide integrated Digital Health solutions for both medical staff and end users.