Want to work in a fast-growing, well-funded, award-winning start-up company in the Bluetooth and IoT space and change the world of IoT together? Cassia Networks has developed new enabling technology that redefines Bluetooth and has created a world of possibilities for new and innovative IoT applications, in the areas of Medical & Health, Sports & Fitness, Senior Safety, Retail, Audio, and a variety of Industrial applications. Located in both the heart of Silicon Valley and Beijing, China, Cassia Networks is made up of a group of talented individuals from some of the top internet and communications companies, like: Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Tencent, Aruba, Roku, and Facebook.
Territory Manager Enterprise Sales, Internet of Things (IoT)
Want to work in a fast-growing, well-funded, award-winning start-up company to change the world of IoT together? Cassia Networks, the maker of the world’s first long range Bluetooth routers is actively looking to fill a passionate, hands-on Enterprise Sales position. The position is ideally suited for a highly motivated, results driven and dynamic enterprise territory manager with the following experience and accomplishments.
- Strategic U.S. territory planning & implementation – participate in the development of strategic sales plans that reflect the company’s business strategy, to advance market penetration, and achieve profitable growth
- Hands-on sales professional; directly responsible for delivering revenue in a large territory
- Ability to work remotely in territory; must be a great communicator both internally and to partners/customers
- Collaborates within the company and with fellow field personnel to prioritize, facilitate and collect partner feedback to aid in the prioritizing of features and resource allocation
- Builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long-term opportunities; manages the size, shape and quality of pipeline;
- Build Channel partners to drive sales and grow the overall business both within territory and to support other territories
- Stays current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintains an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets; demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map the company capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
Education and Experience Required:
- Directly related territory experience and work results including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals
- Previous technology start-up experience is a must
- Have pioneered a new product/service into an undefined market
- Experience in the Wireless Networking or IoT industries
- Experience in selling to one or more of the following B2B or B2B2C verticals required: high-tech, industrial, healthcare or education
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- 5 to 7+ yrs. experience in sales
Software Support Engineer, Internet of Things (IoT)
Want to work in a fast-growing, well-funded, award-winning start-up company to change the world of IoT together?
Cassia Networks makes Bluetooth Routers and the world’s first long range Bluetooth networking solution connecting and controlling up to 40-BLE devices simultaneously and uploading data to the cloud via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or a USB 3G/4G cellular dongle is actively looking to fill a Software Support Engineer (SSE) position. The position is ideally suited for a highly motivated, results-driven individual with the following experience and accomplishments.
As SSE you will be responsible for providing product and solution technical support for early partner proof-of-concept (POC) projects through to mass production enterprise deployments, all while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. With a proven track record of successful hardware and software technical support duties, the SSE will present and articulate the capabilities and differentiated value proposition of Cassia Networks versus that of our competitors.
The SSE will also combine excellent technical support, and consultative skills with an expert understanding of advanced and emerging technologies with an emphasis in campus and distributed branch networks. The SSE will work closely with Product Management, Engineering/QA, Sales and Operations and will represent the “voice of the customer” and be the primary technical interface for Cassia to ensure successful customer software integrations and solution deployments.
At Cassia, we are looking for a SSE to support Cassia’s Bluetooth routers and IoT Access Controller management solution. In this role, the SSE will be required to monitor and respond to customer issues/queries on Forums, GitHub, over email, the phone and from other escalation channels. The SSE will test pre- and post-GA product software, work to re-produce customer issues, files bugs with QA, and work with Engineering to coordinate bug fixes and patch releases to customers.
The SSE will be required do basic product and software configurations prior to customer deployment and may be required to do basic scripting to support the integration of 3rd party Bluetooth low-energy (BLE) sensors and 3rd party applications using Cassia’s software SDK and restful API’s. The SSE will also be required to compile statistics about customer issues, needs and wants to help drive the prioritization of future product functionality for both Cassia’s hardware and software products.
The preferred candidate will have career level experience with networking infrastructure technologies in all arenas and have strong radio frequency (RF) knowledge and wireless network software support experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage post-sales technical support interactions for select U.S. and rest-of-world accounts
- Assist with the successful integration of Cassia’s RESTful API SDK into partner POC applications
- Provide technical presentations to customers, partners, and potential prospects
- Work with Product Management to develop and deliver the required partner documentation to ensure successful customer deployments (e.g. product datasheets, quick start guides, deployment guides, FAQ’s, etc.)
- Provide consultative support to key internal/external stakeholders
- Be the “voice of the customer” to the broader Cassia team
- Collaborate with cross functional team members, locally and in China
- Communicate status, risks and roadblocks to project team stakeholders
- Be willing to take ownership and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience
- 1 to 4+ years of relevant work experience managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to facilitate new project features
- 1 to 4+ years of experience working with least one or more of the following languages: Node.JS, Python, C, C++, Java, Go, etc. (in priority order)
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Perl, Bash) on Linux and Windows
- Familiarity with web communication protocols and technologies (esp. HTTP, MQTT, JSON, XML etc.)
- Previous experience on cloud-based application development (AWS and Azure IoT Services) required
- Understanding of Bluetooth application development preferred
- Previous experience on large scale system maintenance and operation preferred
- RF knowledge and wireless deployment experience
- Experience working with RESTful API integrations preferred
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational, presentation, prioritization, and interpersonal skills required
- Must be customer focused and have the ability to design and manage solutions to complex technical issues
- Ability to interface with senior levels of internal / external organizations is required
- It is strongly recommended that candidates possess CCNA or equivalent certifications for this level
- Required language(s): English; Mandarin speaking strongly preferred