Want to work in a fast-growing, well-funded, award-winning start-up company in the Bluetooth and IoT space and change the world of IoT together? Cassia Networks has developed new enabling technology that redefines Bluetooth and has created a world of possibilities for new and innovative IoT applications, in the areas of Medical & Health, Sports & Fitness, Senior Safety, Retail, Audio, and a variety of Industrial applications. Located in both the heart of Silicon Valley and Beijing, China, Cassia Networks is made up of a group of talented individuals from some of the top internet and communications companies, like: Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Tencent, Aruba, Roku, and Facebook.
Territory Manager Enterprise Sales, Internet of Things (IoT)
Want to work in a fast-growing, well-funded, award-winning start-up company to change the world of IoT together? Cassia Networks, the maker of the world’s first long range Bluetooth routers is actively looking to fill a passionate, hands-on Enterprise Sales position. The position is ideally suited for a highly motivated, results driven and dynamic enterprise territory manager with the following experience and accomplishments.
- Strategic U.S. territory planning & implementation – participate in the development of strategic sales plans that reflect the company’s business strategy, to advance market penetration, and achieve profitable growth
- Hands-on sales professional; directly responsible for delivering revenue in a large territory
- Ability to work remotely in territory; must be a great communicator both internally and to partners/customers
- Collaborates within the company and with fellow field personnel to prioritize, facilitate and collect partner feedback to aid in the prioritizing of features and resource allocation
- Builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long-term opportunities; manages the size, shape and quality of pipeline;
- Build Channel partners to drive sales and grow the overall business both within territory and to support other territories
- Stays current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintains an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets; demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map the company capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
Education and Experience Required:
- Directly related territory experience and work results including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals
- Previous technology start-up experience is a must
- Have pioneered a new product/service into an undefined market
- Experience in the Wireless Networking or IoT industries
- Experience in selling to one or more of the following B2B or B2B2C verticals required: high-tech, industrial, healthcare or education
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- 5 to 7+ yrs. experience in sales