Want to work in a fast-growing, well-funded, award-winning start-up company in the Bluetooth and IoT space and change the world of IoT together? Cassia Networks has developed new enabling technology that redefines Bluetooth and has created a world of possibilities for new and innovative IoT applications, in the areas of Medical & Health, Sports & Fitness, Senior Safety, Retail, Audio, and a variety of Industrial applications. Located in both the heart of Silicon Valley and Beijing, China, Cassia Networks is made up of a group of talented individuals from some of the top internet and communications companies, like: Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Tencent, Aruba, Roku, and Facebook.
VP/Director of Enterprise Sales/Executive (Internet of Things – IoT)
Cassia Networks is actively looking to fill a passionate, hands-on VP/Director of Enterprise Sales position. The position is ideally suited for a highly motivated, results driven and dynamic sales leader with the following experience and accomplishments.
- Strategic U.S. & International (excluding great China) sales planning & implementation – Orchestrates the development of strategic sales plans that reflect the company’s business strategy, to advance market share/penetration, and achieve profitable growth
- Hands-on sales executive; directly responsible for delivering revenue and owns P&L
- Builds well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin; collaborates within the company and with the field to prioritize, facilitate and direct the use of resources
- Builds, monitors and orchestrates sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long term opportunities; manages the size, shape and quality of pipeline; analyzes overall win rates and win/loss ratios
- Uses competitive intelligence in account planning and sales activities to develop counter strategies that will neutralize competitive influence on the customer’s buying decisions
- Assesses and manages employee performance to ensure individual and group excellence; counsels and supports individuals through selling challenges; manages performance and results of high and low performers
- Stays current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintains an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets; demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map the company capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives.
Education and Experience Required:
- Directly related management experience and work results including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals
- Previous technology start up experience
- Have pioneered a new product/service into an undefined market
- Experience in the Wireless Networking and IoT industries
- Experience in selling to one or more of the following B2B or B2B2C verticals required: high-tech, healthcare, sports or fitness, education, senior safety, hospitality, consumer audio, connected home
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- 10+ yrs. experience in sales
- 5+ yrs. executive management experience