- The Cassia S1000 is the world’s first enterprise long range Bluetooth router designed for Bluetooth IoT deployments in hospitals, clinics, senior centers, schools, gyms, and other indoor locations.
- Attaches to the ceiling, or wall, with an included mounting kit. It is also easily placed on a desktop or counter space.
- Receives power from a standard Micro-USB adapter and can be easily deployed anywhere -offering customers the ultimate in setup flexibility.
- Connects to the internet via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or 3G/4G USB dongle.
- Long range Bluetooth low energy connectivity, up to 1,000 feet.
- Expands bi-directional connectivity to eight (8) Bluetooth low energy (BLE) devices.
- Listens to hundreds of BLE devices if put into listening-mode.
- The S1000 can be used as a protocol gateway to translate Bluetooth LE protocol and IP protocol. This enables Bluetooth low energy devices to be accessed over the Internet from a remote location.
- Cassia enables application solution companies to connect their proprietary Bluetooth low energy devices to the S1000 Bluetooth router by integrating the Cassia SDK into their native app or server software. Important: No changes are required in the Bluetooth end devices.
- Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) enables solution providers to deploy and manage hundreds of Cassia S1000 routers and thousands of their connected devices from a single easy-to-use user interface.
- Radio Frequency – The Cassia S1100 supports and follows the Bluetooth LE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 standards:
– Working frequency: ISM band 2.402 ~ 2.480GHz
– Duplex mode: full duplex, time division duplex (TDD)
- Bluetooth RF –
– TX power: 0 to 20dBm, continuously adjustable: 4db step
– RX sensitivity: -105dBm
– Antenna Gain: 5dBi (which means the antenna may go as high as +5dBi and as low as 0 to -2dBi)
- Multiple Roles -The Cassia S1000 supports broadcaster, listener, sender and receiver roles, and can execute multiple roles and different programs simultaneously.
- Security Services –
– Support Bluetooth 4.2 security standards
– Advanced military grade 128bit AES encryption
- Networking Connections –
– Integrated Wi-Fi on 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)
– 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet support
- Power Interface -Micro-USB, DC 5v, 2.1A
- Other Interfaces –
– Uplink: 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
– USB 2.0 (can be used for 3G/4G dongle)
– Reset button: Factory reset
- Bluetooth Locationing – Use with the Cassia AC to report location of Bluetooth low energy devices in real time.
- Mechanical – Dimensions with supplied mounting plate:
150 mm (W) x 150 mm (L) x 62 mm (D)（5.90” (W) x 5.90” (L) x 2.44” (D)）
- Environmental –
– Temperature: 0° C to +40° C (+32° F to +104° F)
– Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
Storage and transportation:
– Temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F)
- Visual Indicators (LEDs) –
– Power / System status
– Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Mounting – Mount kit for attaching the router to the wall or ceiling is included
- Certification –
– FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), BQB, SRRC (China)
- Warranty – 1-year limited warranty