- The Cassia S1100 enterprise long-range Bluetooth router deploys in smart schools, Smart buildings, hospitals, clinics, senior centers, schools, gyms, and other indoor locations.
- Attach it to the ceiling or wall with an included mounting kit, or place it on a desktop or counter space.
- Receives power from a standard Micro-USB adapter, or power over Ethernet (PoE). Flexible and easy to setup and deploy.
- Connects to the Internet via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or a 3G/4G USB dongle
- Long-range Bluetooth router range up to 1000 feet
- Expands the number of devices that can be paired and connected to eight (8) Bluetooth low energy devices.
- Listens to hundreds of Bluetooth low energy devices if put into listening mode.
- The S1100 is used as a protocol gateway to translate Bluetooth LE protocol and IP protocol. This enables Bluetooth low energy devices to be accessed over the Internet from a remote location.
- Connect proprietary Bluetooth low energy devices to the S1100 Bluetooth router by integrating the Cassia SDK into a native app or server software. Important: No changes are required in the Bluetooth end devices.
- Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) enables solution providers to deploy and manage hundreds of Cassia S1100 routers and thousands of their connected devices from a single easy-to-use user interface.
- Radio Frequency – The Cassia S1100 supports and follows the Bluetooth LE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 standards: – Working frequency: ISM band 2.402 ~ 2.480GHz – Duplex mode: full duplex, time division duplex (TDD)
- Bluetooth RF –
– TX power: 0 to 20dBm, continuously adjustable: 4db step
– RX sensitivity: -105dBm
– Antenna Gain: 5dBi (which means the antenna may go as high as +5dBi and as low as 0 to -2dBi)
- Multiple Roles -The Cassia S1100 supports broadcaster, listener, sender and receiver roles, and can execute multiple roles and different programs simultaneously
- Security Services –
– Supports Bluetooth 4.2 security standards
– Advanced, military-grade 128bit AES encryption
- Networking Connections — Integrated Wi-Fi on 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet support
- Power Interface – Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48v DC (nominal) 802.3af/at compliant source- Micro-USB, DC 5v, 2.1A- When both power sources are connected and active, PoE takes priority
- Other Interfaces – Uplink: 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45)- USB 2.0 (can be used for 3G/4G dongle)- Reset button: Factory reset
- Bluetooth Locationing – Use with the Cassia AC to report location of Bluetooth low energy devices in real-time
- Mechanical – Dimensions with supplied mounting plate: 150 mm (W) x 150 mm (L) x 62 mm (D)（5.90” (W) x 5.90” (L) x 2.44” (D)）
- Environmental – Operating:– Temperature: 0° C to +40° C (+32° F to +104° F)- Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing Storage and transportation: – Temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F)
- Visual Indicators (LEDs) – Power / System status- Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Mounting – Mount kit to attach the router to the wall or ceiling is included
- Certification – FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), BQB, SRRC (China)
- Warranty – 1-year limited warranty