- Long range Bluetooth low energy
- Multiple bi-directional connectivity
- Edge computing capabilities to support custom applications
- Seamless Bluetooth coverage
- Supports Bluetooth Roaming
- Easy deployment and management with Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC)
- Bluetooth locationing
- Remote access and control
- Cassia SDK integration into a native app or server software
- Pure Scan feature improves scan capability which is ideal for environments with high background noise and situations requiring a large number of sensors
Cassia’s E1000 Bluetooth Gateway is the world’s most advanced enterprise Bluetooth edge gateway
- Extends Bluetooth low energy (BLE) range up to 1,000 feet. (NOTE: Bluetooth 5.0 is not required.)
- Expands the number of BLE end devices simultaneously, bi-directionally paired and connected up to 40.
- Listens to hundreds of BLE end devices in broadcast mode.
- The E1000 is a protocol gateway for translating the BLE protocol and IP protocol. This enables Bluetooth low energy devices to be accessed over the Internet from a remote location.
- Several options for connecting to the Internet, include: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular 3G/4G via a Universal Serial Bus (USB) dongle.
- Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) enables solution providers to deploy and manage hundreds of Cassia E1000 Bluetooth edge gateways and thousands of connected BLE devices from a single easy-to-use interface.
- Cassia’s E1000 Bluetooth edge gateway enables integration of native app or server software via the Cassia SDK which connects proprietary Bluetooth low energy devices to the E1000 Bluetooth edge gateway. NOTE: No changes are required in the BLE end devices.
- It is designed for industrial settings, stadiums, hospitals, clinics, senior centers, schools, gyms, buildings, and other indoor locations.
- Attaches to the ceiling or wall with an included mounting kit, or placement on a shelf or counter space.
- Receives power from a standard Micro-USB adapter or Power over Ethernet (PoE) offering setup flexibility.
- Radio Frequency – The Cassia E1000 Bluetooth edge gateway supports and follows the *Bluetooth LE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 standards:
– Working frequency: ISM band 2.402 ~ 2.480GHz
– Duplex mode: full duplex, time division duplex (TDD)
* Note: BLE 5.0 compliant.
- Bluetooth RF –
– TX power: 0 to 8dBm
– RX sensitivity: -105dBm
– Antenna Gain: 5dBi
- Multiple Roles -The Cassia E1000 Bluetooth edge gateway supports peripheral, central, broadcaster and observer roles, and plays multiple roles simultaneously
- Security Services –
– Support Bluetooth 4.2 security standards
– Advanced military grade 128bit AES encryption
- Networking Connections –
– Integrated Wi-Fi on 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual mode: 2.4GHz & 5GHz)
– 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet support
- Power Interface –
– Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48v DC (nominal) 802.3af/at compliant source
– Micro-USB, DC 5v, 2.1A- When both power sources are connected and active, PoE takes priority
- Other Interfaces –
– Uplink: 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
– USB 2.0 (can be used for 3G/4G dongle)
– Reset button: Factory reset
- Bluetooth Locationing – Use with the Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) to report location of Bluetooth low energy devices in real time
- Mechanical – Dimensions with supplied mounting plate: 164 mm (W) x 164 mm (L) x 62 mm (D)（6.46” (W) x 6.46” (L) x 2.44” (D)）
- Environmental –
– Temperature: 0° C to +40° C (+32° F to +104° F)
– Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
Storage and transportation:
– Temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F)
- Visual Indicators(LEDs) – Wi-Fi / BT / System / Power / Ethernet
- Mounting – Kit to attach the router to the wall or ceiling is included
- Certification – FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), BQB, TELEC
(Japan), CB, SRRC (China), IMDA (Singapore), RCM (Australia & New Zealand), NBTC (Thailand), Sirim (Malaysia), Ethernet Alliance compliant (test report only), RoHS, REACH, WPC (Indian)
- Warranty – 1-year limited warranty