- Long range Bluetooth low energy
- Multiple bi-directional connectivity
- Seamless Bluetooth coverage
- Easy deployment and management with Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC)
- Bluetooth locationing
- Remote access and control
- Easy integration with Cassia SDK
- Pure Scan feature improves scan capability which is ideal for environments with high background noise and situations requiring a large number of sensors
The Cassia E1000 is the world’s most advanced enterprise Bluetooth edge gateway
- Extends Bluetooth low energy (BLE) range up to 1,000 feet. (NOTE: Bluetooth 5.0 is not required.)
- Expands the number of BLE end devices simultaneously, bi-directionally paired and connected up to 40.
- Listens to hundreds of BLE end devices in broadcast mode.
- The E1000 Bluetooth edge router is a protocol gateway for translating the BLE protocol and IP protocol. This enables Bluetooth low energy devices to be accessed over the Internet from a remote location.
- Several options for connecting to the Internet, include: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular 3G/4G via a Universal Serial Bus (USB) dongle.
- Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) enables solution providers to deploy and manage hundreds of Cassia E1000 Bluetooth edge routers and thousands of connected BLE devices from a single easy-to-use user interface.
- Cassia E1000 Bluetooth edge router enables integration of native app or server software via the Cassia SDK which connects proprietary Bluetooth low energy devices to the E1000 Bluetooth edge router. NOTE: No changes are required in the BLE end devices.
- It is designed for industrial settings, stadiums, hospitals, clinics, senior centers, schools, gyms, buildings, and other indoor locations.
- Attaches to the ceiling or wall with an included mounting kit, or placement on a shelf or counter space.
- Receives power from a standard Micro-USB adapter or Power over Ethernet (PoE) offering setup flexibility.
- Radio Frequency – The Cassia E1000 Bluetooth edge router supports and follows the *Bluetooth LE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 standards:
– Working frequency: ISM band 2.402 ~ 2.480GHz
– Duplex mode: full duplex, time division duplex (TDD)
* Note: supports 90% of Bluetooth 5.0 features.
- Bluetooth RF –
– TX power: 0 to 8dBm
– RX sensitivity: -105dBm
– Antenna Gain: 5dBi (which means the antenna may go as high as +5dBi and as low as 0 to -2dBi)
- Multiple Roles -The Cassia E1000 Bluetooth edge router supports broadcaster, listener, sender and receiver roles, and can execute multiple roles and different programs simultaneously
- Security Services –
– Support Bluetooth 4.2 security standards
– Advanced military grade 128bit AES encryption
- Networking Connections –
– Integrated Wi-Fi on 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual mode: 2.4GHz & 5GHz)
– 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet support
- Power Interface –
– Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48v DC (nominal) 802.3af/at compliant source
– Micro-USB, DC 5v, 2.1A- When both power sources are connected and active, PoE takes priority
- Other Interfaces –
– Uplink: 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
– USB 2.0 (can be used for 3G/4G dongle)
– Reset button: Factory reset
- Bluetooth Locationing – Use with the Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) to report location of Bluetooth low energy devices in real time
- Mechanical – Dimensions with supplied mounting plate: 164 mm (W) x 164 mm (L) x 62 mm (D)（6.46” (W) x 6.46” (L) x 2.44” (D)）
- Environmental –
– Temperature: 0° C to +40° C (+32° F to +104° F)
– Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
Storage and transportation:
– Temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F)
- Visual Indicators(LEDs) – Power / System status- Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Mounting – Kit to attach the router to the wall or ceiling is included
- Certification – FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), BQB, SRRC (China), Telec (Japan), REACH (EU), RDA (Singapore), RCM (Australia)
- Warranty – 1-year limited warranty