- Long-range Bluetooth (up to 1,000 feet, depending on the environment)
- Multiple end-device connectivity & routing
- Seamless Bluetooth coverage
- Easy deployment & management with Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC)
- Bluetooth locationing
- Remote access and control
- Easy integration with Cassia software development kit (SDK)
C1000 Data Sheet (PDF)
- The Cassia C1000 is the world’s first extended range Bluetooth router enhanced for indoor deployments in hospitals, clinics, senior centers, schools, stadiums, gyms, and other indoor locations.
- Can be easily placed on any desktop or counter space.
- Receives power from standard power adapter.
- Connects to the internet via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or 3G/4G USB dongle
- Extends Bluetooth’s range up to 1000 feet and expands the number of devices that can be paired and connected to 22 Bluetooth low energy devices.
- Listens to hundreds of Bluetooth low energy devices if put into listening mode.
- The C1000 can be used as a protocol gateway to translate Bluetooth low energy (LE) protocol and IP protocol. This enables Bluetooth low energy devices to be accessed over the Internet from a remote location.
- Cassia enables our partners to connect their proprietary Bluetooth low energy devices to the C1000 Bluetooth router by integrating the Cassia SDK into their native app or server software. Important: No changes are required in the Bluetooth end devices.
- Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) enables solution providers to deploy and manage hundreds of Cassia C1000 routers and thousands of their connected devices from a single easy-to-use user interface.
- Radio Frequency – The Cassia C1000 supports Bluetooth Classic (2.1) and follows the Bluetooth LE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 standards:
– Working frequency: ISM band 2.402 ~ 2.480GHz
– Duplex mode: full duplex, time division duplex (TDD)
- Bluetooth RF –
– TX power: +8 to +23dBm, continuously adjustable: 4db step
– RX sensitivity: -105dBm
– Antenna Gain: 5.7dBi vertical polarized
- Multiple Roles -The Cassia C1000 supports broadcaster, listener, sender and receiver roles, and can execute multiple roles and different programs simultaneously.
- Security Services –
– Support Bluetooth 4.2 security standards
– Support FIPS wireless standards
– Advanced military grade 128bit AES encryption
- Networking Connections –
– Integrated Wi-Fi on 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)
– 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet support
- Power –
– 12VDC/1A adapter
– does NOT include power over ethernet (non-POE); indoor use)
- Other Interfaces –
– Uplink: 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
– USB 2.0 (can be used for 3G/4G dongle)
– Reset button: Factory reset
- Bluetooth Locationing -Use with the Cassia AC to report location of Bluetooth LE devices in real time
- Mechanical – Dimensions/weight:
– Size = Diameter – 4.9 in.; Height – 7.8 in.
– Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Environmental –
– Temperature: 0° C to +40° C (+32° F to +104° F)
– Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
Storage and transportation:
– Temperature: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F)
- Visual Indicators(LEDs) –
– Power / System status
- Certification –
– FCC (US), IC (Canada), BQB, SRRC (China)
- Warranty – 90-day limited warranty